I make a playlist for spring every year, I can’t help myself. The winter, especially the last bit, is notoriously a harder season for me. So, the first signs of Spring fill me with so much hope. Before the warmer weather comes and sun stays around longer, I make a playlist of songs that make me happy.
To be fair though, I make a playlist for every season, I just ALWAYS make a new one for spring. This is a mix of stuff I always listen to with some new things as well. And even some fun different ones too. I like my folk/indie stuff and I happen to have a love of Rap as well, so Post Malone is totally on this playlist.
What are you listening to this season?
Here’s my playlist:
- Tiger Striped Sky by Roo Panes
- Fall Apart Today by Schuyler Fisk
- Chemicals Gregory Alan Isakov
- imagine by Ariana Grande
- Sparrow And The Wolf by James Vincent McMorrow
- Chateau by Angus & Julia Stone
- Gloria by Henry Jamison
- Feeling You by Harrison Storm
- La Lue by Billie Marten
- Sunflower by Post Malone
- Such Great Heights by Joy Kills Sparrow
- Almost by Hozier
- Light On by Maggie Rogers
- Look Up Child by Lauren Daigle
- You and I by Leon